→ 01 May 13 at 9 pm
So the top picture is the desk I found next to a dumpster today. It’s in pretty good condition. The bottom back support needs to be tightened and the metal is slightly rusted, but overall it’s great.
I’m thinking about repainting the metal and staining the wood, but I can’t decide which color looks best. I’m currently leaning towards the robin’s egg blue/seafoam color, but I wouldn’t distress it because I hate distressing. I could just repaint it black, but I think it would be more fun to give it some color.
(Btw, that bottom pink desk is only in here because it was painted with GLITTER SPRAY PAINT and it looks really cool.)
Anyway, what do you think?
- mightycontest likes this
- freebird87 reblogged this from propertyoffrankgrimes and added:
- freebird87 likes this
- zupizape reblogged this from propertyoffrankgrimes
- zupizape likes this
- maravillosomaravilloso reblogged this from propertyoffrankgrimes
- kirmizisivribiber reblogged this from propertyoffrankgrimes
- kirmizisivribiber likes this
- joella85 likes this
- produst likes this
- emilyglangston answered: Haha I started googling desks after I saw yours today and the two under your main one were opened on my computer. I vote blue/green hues.
- flowerprincessdaysi reblogged this from propertyoffrankgrimes and added:
- peppermint-mochaaa said: Robin egg blue!
- propertyoffrankgrimes posted this